Thursday 2 June 2011

me and colour(green)

Me and colour(green)

I like green colours.The green colours divides to younger green,old green and so on.The green colours very soft,calm down,fresh and can felicitate to me and given inspiration in my life.The green colours can make us happy and other make us sad.
Beside that,the green colours also give symbol suitable in the world with love will natural.For example,the symbol recycle and green earth.The symbol exist when to be the green colour.The colour is suitable with natural.many campaign indicate about the green colour.
Futhermore,the green colour suitable ware whichever only.Wearers of green have a love of nature and enjoy peaceful moments.The clothers send messages to others about our mood and personality.The green colours also kind for eyes health.The example,eyes can see a fresh view and quite life.
Although,the green colours also,many special for example can get inspiration when look nature.The green colours also get look from everywhere place example tropical forest.The green colours also can make clam at my self from patient and complete my problem.Because of that,the green colours can give strength and spirit for my self.The example is I can excited when use things green colour.
Every colour play role very important at individual.Every individual have own criteria with the colour favourite.Alhough,I will invariable love the green colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment